Saturday, October 10, 2009

Final Week!

Hi Everyone.... We are in our final week of class... all work is due by the end of this upcoming week.  I will be doing the grading on Friday, October 16th.  You may add to any of the assignments you have submitted... even from the beginning, if you feel you could have done a better job on anything.

Hope you enjoyed this experience.... You have learned much about Web 2.0 power in taking this class.... the ability to create and post visual content, not only for your peers, but for the world to see both on the blog and in fotothing is a very powerful step forward.

I enjoyed working with you... and hope to see you in another class online in the future!



-Jerry

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to take a moment to thank Professor Nevins and all of my virtual classmates for a great learning experience. In the beginning, I have to admit I was nervous and apprehensive about taking on this class, but I definitely feel as though I now have a better understanding about the creation process behind computer art; as well as becoming better informed about many of the artists responsible for producing computer art images. It was a lot of fun creating my own artwork, as well as viewing all of the artwork posted by everybody each week. Best of luck to everyone in their future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would also like to say good luck to everyone! Thank you all for your comments and input.
    I also was unsure of what to expect with this class, but I am glad for the experience. I am proud of the things that I learned and of the pictures I was able to create. (It was certainly more than I ever expected of myself.)

    ReplyDelete