Saturday, October 3, 2009


I thought this piece by Giuseppe Mariotti was strong and beautiful, as well as mystical. It is amazing how some people just have a gift, he is self-taught.


Giuseppe Mariotti is an award-winning artist from Italy. His background includes a degree in architecture from the School of Architecture, Rome University.
He offers: "I have drawn comic books and book illustrations, as well as graphic art, and I am continually searching for, and experimenting with, new techniques. I have never attended art school, so I am self-taught. I have become deeply interested in digital art."

4 comments:

  1. An amazing image, what's even more amazing is that he is self taught...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Self taught" is how we really make progress...It is all up to us....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry couldn't be more correct when he said "self taught", is how we make progress. That was the only way I was able to survive this class. But I must admit, it was well the worth the journey.

    ReplyDelete