Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grappa


Well, I have redeemed myself with this assignment (I think). At least everything is able to be seen. I had fun with the grappa tool. Once I got the hang of controlling the mouse and movements, I found that I could create some interesting designs. I tried to be deliberate with most of the pieces that I created. I used photoshop to adjust the color and/or saturation on some of them. The one that I've chosen to include on the blog is my favorite out of the bunch. I call it, "Love: Life's music". I hope you enjoy it. I have posted many others on fotothing, so check them out. I appreciate everyone's comments this MOD and wish you all the best with the rest of school.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Genese, I like this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design. to the left reminds me of a music note with the easy listening of the heart design. very nice job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Genese... you took this a step further in your illustration of the musical staff... well done!

    ReplyDelete