Monday, October 5, 2009

Fractal

This top photo is my third design and I added multiple layers using the formula selection. I have come to realize that I finally got the hang of it.
The second try at the fractal design is in the middle and I truly enjoyed designing this piece and changing over the color patterns using the randomized color and layer selections.


Here is my initial try at the fractal design. This was the hardest project I had to work on because for some reason my computer was only modifying one area of the fractal.

5 comments:

  1. HI Dawn, these are very nice. I especially like the top one with the additional layers, very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top design is very nice with the many layers used. The design gives a 3-D effect when looking at it, Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great... it is the use of layers that adds depth and complexity....

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job! it looks very pretty and it looks like it took you a long time. I hope you enjoyed working with this program as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job in creating this images.

    ReplyDelete