Sunday, October 4, 2009

Linerider- My demise!

I am OFFICIALLY at my wits end with this assignment. I have been trying to get a semi-good course for the linerider for a week. When I finally got something that met the requirements (even if minimally) I couldn't record it! Now, I've been at this AGAIN for 2 1/2 hours and I can't take anymore. Jerry, I've called you twice, but didn't leave a message because I feared losing my work, which I did lose in the end. In my effort to get some credit for the assignment I have uploaded what the hypercam did capture. It's not a video. In fact, the camera captured all my clicks and windows that popped up in its view. I can't save what I've done, to give it another go, and I am done with this. So, I will tell you that I wrote a little something for you all in the video, and it goes a little something like this... "UGH...I HATE LINERIDER- GOOD RIDANCE!" :(

Better luck with Grappa I hope.


5 comments:

  1. I can tell you probably have a pretty good project... I wonder why Hypercam broke up like that?
    A good amount of time to spend on this class according to Albertus guidelines is 5 hrs a week plus homework which is double that time or another 10 hrs... or 15 hrs per week, total. Those are the guidelines all professors and students use in creating a 3 credit class according to our accrediting body and common expectations for a college course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this video is amazing. I'm having a really hard time creating this video, do you have any tips on what I can do to help me create this video>?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genese, this was my absolute least favorite assignment. I spent hours and it was indeed frustrating. I can empathize--your post made me laugh out loud-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain. I too lost my work after 2 hours of making the sled man go. I spent last week crying over this project. Then I let it go for several days and tried again. I did it. It took me another 2 1/2 hours but I made it work. It felt good! Pam

    ReplyDelete