Friday, August 28, 2009



Hello everyone,

My name is Pamela and I am an Art Education major. I am and ADP student in my junior year. I have 2 sons and husband that keep me very busy. I also work as a special education aide during the school year. This is my second class with Jerry. I have learned so much in my first class and I can't wait to see what is ahead! This image I have posted is from my vacation to Block Island this summer. I came upon this rock that looked like a heart and loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam!

    Welcome back... I never did make it to Block in my sailboat this summer... I was all set to go when a deep fog took over all the area waters around Noank... Oh well... maybe after labor day...

    The beach rocks on Block are amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,

    I love this photo and the heart shaped rock in the center. Reminds me of the famous phrase - "diamond in the rough". I've heard great things about Block Island. I hope to visit in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Pam, what pretty pictures! They could be postcards. I also enjoyed your fotothing page (I have added you as a friend). Your photos (?) were all fun to examine...and how do you get those effects?? I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete