Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 1- "bio" assignment

Hi everyone!
I am an Accounting major taking this class to fulfill my Arts requirement. I selected Computer Art because it is online but also because it's something I might actually use in the future. (I enjoy digital photography, but until now, could never figure out how to use the accompanying software!)

I am an accountant for Bob's Stores (apparel & footwear, NOT furniture) since 1987. I am married and have a very tall seventh-grade son.

It is safe to say I have no artistic background whatsoever, so I will appreciate your constructive criticism and advice. Thanks and good luck to all!
Katherine Despres wwww.fotothing.com/Katdes4

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone,

    My name is Dawn and I am now a sophomore here at Albertus Magnus. I am married and have a 12 year old daughter who is much more creative than I. I am taking this course as a General Educational Requirement. I have no artistic background and I too would appreciate any artistic criticism of the work that I submit. I value and respect the opinions of others.

    I wish everyone well in your future endeavors and look forward to learning something new.

    Dawn Langston www.fotothing.com/langdawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine,

    Welcome to class...! That's great that you are taking this and that it is a bit out of your normal comfort zone from your everyday job at Bob's....I just added you to the list of friends on fotothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katherine. I've added you as friend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katherine,
    I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. I have also added you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete