Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 1 Bio.

Hello everyone-
I am Danielle, and this is my third year in the ADP program at Albertus. I recently received my Associate’s degree this past May, and I am working towards my bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a concentration in child development and mental health.

I am married and have two amazing sons, age 13 and 11 that keep me VERY busy with their sports and activities; as well as a pug named Rocky who brings a lot of fun and entertainment to my family’s life. Currently I am employed at a fitness center in the childcare department where I work with children from age three months to twelve years old, and I have to say that it is definitely interesting working with all of the different little personalities!

Art has always been of interest to me, which was the reason behind me taking this course. Over the years I have informally worked with paint and clay, and although I enjoy all types of art, I am least familiar with computer art. I am looking forward to learning more about this topic, as well as working with everyone to gain a better understanding of computer art.
http://www.fotothing.com/Danielle383/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    I bet your sons keep you busy! Welcome to class... Glad to see you want to expand your horizons... I bet your sons could help you out from time to time here....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, I have added you as a friend on fotothing. I especially liked your Mexico pictures; they reminded me of my honeymoon in St. Thomas. I will have to dig those pictures out and scan them. Your dog is adorable. Good luck in class!

    ReplyDelete