Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Apophysis aka Therapy Session


This assignment came at just the right time! I started using Apophysis today, and as I engaged, it was transformed from a simple computer program to a therapy session. What a blessing in such an unexpected way. The endless variations, colors, curves, and lines that I was able to explore to manifest what my heart was realizing. My image represents love, passion, anger, confusion and betrayal pulling on the heart strings of life...my life. I hope you like it. I'll be posting many more on fotothing throughout the week.


Ahhhh...I feel better! :) Thanks for including this in the course Jerry.

5 comments:

  1. And don't forget the instant gratification part; that was cathartic in itself. Who cares if this took twenty seconds? Away with it and on to the next adventure!

    Your art has strength and grace and I am really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genese,

    I can't wait to get into working in this projctm your picture looks amazing and the I can see how something like this can be therapudic. This is a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece! I love what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I love the most about this photo is the fluidity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so full of everything!!!

    ReplyDelete