Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Week 5


I enjoyed this week's assignment of creating different design elements with the fractal tools. There are many effects that can be applied through this method to the images which really enhances the overall appearance of the designs. Pam Blackstone's work on the MOCA website were great examples of fractal design, and I really admired her work. My favorite image of Blackstone's would be "Spooky Moon." I liked how it seemed as though the image was created with many layers, giving it a sense of depth. I created several images using the Ultra Fractal program, and have posted this image of what I thought looked like an infinite staircase to nowhere. I have posted additional images on Fotothing.

1 comment:

  1. Blackstone's art was a lot of fun to explore. But I am enjoying everyone's contributions. Your staircase is cool, Danielle, I like it.

    ReplyDelete