Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 4 -Apophysis


The Apophysis tool used in this week’s assignment provided an interesting way to modify many different fractals within the program. The fractals; which are defined as “rough or fragmented geometric shapes,” can be changed in many ways with the different features found within the program. I enjoyed scrolling through the vast amount of fractal choices, and found many different and interesting designs. I choose this design because I liked how the center of the image resembled a heart. Some of the modifications that I made were changing the hues, brightening the image, utilizing the saturation tool, and raising the quality of the image.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle,

    I love artwork that involves hearts or heart shaped designs. This is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete