Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vadim Gorodnitsky




Vadim is an Israel native whose themes, in this collection, or religion based. Most of the pictures are of the old testament, while others are spins on Greek myth. There was nothing on MOCA about the artist so when I searched the internet for some information, I found a list of cameras and lens that he uses, but could not find out what program(s)he uses. He has two cameras - a Canon EOS-350D and a Casio QV-R3. He uses the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens. His pictures are a blend of real photographs with digital additions and alterations. The first photo is his variation of Atlas, the second is Icarus followed by Creation Myth.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures, I am studing the greek architecture right now so this was very interesting to me and amazing. thank you for sharing

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo choices especially the top photo. I love the foreground photo and background photo. One appears to be the earth and the other the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These have a dreamlike quality about them. I like how he incorporates photo images with comptuer enhancements.

    ReplyDelete