Monday, September 7, 2009

I thought I would pick something bright and cheerful. This is called Blooming by Fabio Vicenti. I can not find any information on what was used or how or why he created this image. To me it looks like a bunch of clear bingo chips layered and then altered in a photoshop program. It could possibly be all the colors of Fabio's garden back in Italy. I also chose this image because it had an Andy Warhol feeling to it. Maybe because I just finished that project and I have all the bright colors in my mind still. Anyway, I like the artist choice of colors and the blending/ blurring of them.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Pam,

    Until you mentioned bingo chips I would never had thought of that. This photo reminds me of colorful rose petals too. It really does brighten up the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I love all of the bright colors, especially the different shades of purple.

    ReplyDelete