Saturday, September 19, 2009

Week 5 - MOCA assignment




To keep with this week's Fractal theme, I selected Juliette Gribnau, from the Netherlands. She uses Ultra Fractal and Xenodream (if you follow the links to her website (for graphic art and web design) there is a link to download Xenodream and other software as well). She was introduced to computer art by her children and applied art training from her younger years. What I like about her "Deep Sea" is its dreaminess and the soft colors, (which I had much trouble trying to find in Ultra Fractal). Gribnau's "Quad Spiral is just sharp". I really like how she extends the spiral right off the apparent page. I think her sense of space and color is just very attractive.

3 comments:

  1. One word... WOW!

    A bit humbling...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, one more thing that inspired me :) I want to create something like that too!!!!!!!! :)))))))

    ReplyDelete