Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 5 Ultra Fractal

I like this program, but found myself getting frustrated that I could not make the images come out the way I liked. This is the best out of my trials - I call it DNA. I loved the luminosity of the strands in the center combined with the subtle mirror in the background. In most of the photos I did, I used a combination of mapping styles - most common were Kaleidoscope and Ripples. I think this will be the program I play around with the most after the class is over because it has the possibility of creating some really cool desktop backgrounds. That is my photo test for fractals. If the picture looks great on my desktop, then I think its a winner. If it doesn't work on the desktop, then its back to square one.

2 comments:

  1. I like the color palette, and how it looks like the shapes are looped together to form this design. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    I have been having major difficulty with this program as well. You did a wonderful job and I love the warm colors you used.

    ReplyDelete