Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fractals


This weeks assignment wasn't the easiest for me. I loved looking at the pieces that were already posted to the blog. They were exciting to look at! After watching Jerry's videos, I thought that creating these pieces would be a cinch. I love the fractal image that posted on our syllabus and the ones from the MOCA are amazing as well. I thought I would be creating something similar. When I engaged with the program, I found it hard to get subdues colors. I am a lover of bright and intense colors, but I thought that it might be nice to work with some subdues colors because many of the images that I found myself working with were intricate enough. The final images that I created, I think, still have my aesthetic. Since today is the first day of fall, I am choosing to share one of my favorite images that reminds me of fall. Check out the rest on fotothing. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment