Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The name of that work is Hitchcock Meets Warner Bros. I found it amazing!!!!! it reminds me of a majic cartoon, I don't know why. it is made by Janet Parke. She is known at Ballet Memphis (Tennessee) as a dancer, choreographer and teacher. However, she has been also known as an established fractal artist. Janet won a lot of prizes and exhibited a lot of her collections. She was actually almost hte first one who explored UltraFractal and posted a lot of tutorials on that. That work was completely done in UltraFractal. well, more inspirations for me :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice. I really like this piece. I completely get the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cartoon effect also. It's almost like a splash of paint. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title fits the image perfect. very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the splash of color just stands out amongst the black and white.

    ReplyDelete