Friday, September 4, 2009

                                                                            


This work is done by Björn Dämpfling. He identifies himslef as an artist with a "unique and fertile digital style". This masterpiece is from the "Creative Creatures" work line. Again, he was born and lives in Germany. He has a doctorate in economics (!), but did art most of his life. He uses painting programs such as Fractal Painter and Freehand, often with a Wacom tablet, and sometimes uses scanned paper sketches. I like what he said about the creative art: "I have always and will go on creating art as long as I can surprise myself by neither copying others nor myself. Some call that 'finding a style', I call that boredom". He believes "the most important value in creating art is freedom of creation." I escpecially liked that work because that exactly what I draw all the time if I have a piece of paper around. Honestly, I thought I am the only one with that style :) and no one would do that craziness. Apparently, we are not alone ;) 

1 comment: